Blue Ribbon College Basketball Podcast, Ep. 82: The boys are suffering from Battered Bracket Syndrome (BBS), Joey Brackets talks about the selection process, and our spoiler-filled Mando recap
• We have receipts to prove we discussed in November and December how the 2023 NCAA Tournament could be wilder and crazier than ever.
• Joe is stuck on the number 67. No, that’s not his average golf score, at least not for 18 holes! But it proves he’s the Yoda of bracketologists.
• Joe brings up an excellent point about neutral sites and neutral officiating crews giving lower seeds a leg up in the tournament they don’t have in the regular season.
• More coaching changes, including at big-timers Texas, Notre Dame, St. John’s, and Georgetown. Good for Rodney Terry!
• The Mando showrunners throw a well-intentioned bone to one of the most polarizing actors in the Star Wars saga. Good for them, and for him.
You can also listen in your email client or click on the “Listen In Podcast App” link above to listen in your podcast player of choice.